After a week at home with unhealthy conditions due to coughing from allergic asthma, I instantly saw myself at the Emergency Room of a hospital at 1:30am. It was an unpleasant experience of food poisoning. I was alone in my house in the city, just arrived from a long weekend in the province and i suddenly cooked the 'fresh mushrooms' i still have in the refrigerator. I checked it, smelled it and cooked it well before having dinner. I didn't notice any unusual signs or symptoms of toxins, despite a few days in the refrigerator. That was the most telling experience i had and gave me the best of lessons. It didn't even taste any bit of difference than my usual taste for mushrooms. Then three hours after eating dinner, i throw up and down, although i only had slight pain in the stomach. I thought i had exhausted all the intake for dinner, as well as my two tablets for the cough. It was my first time to experience something like that, and I got scared! So I packed some personal things hurriedly and decided to go to a hospital. Even if it is not safe anymore at that time after midnight, I asked the security guard of the buildings to call me a taxi. And there I went, I experienced the ER for the first time.
After a series of tests, and some electrolytes to replace what i lost, it was already morning and I was already instructed to go home. If i hadn't been scared, I would already be okay in the house. The body's defensive cleansing already was enough for me to get well. I have already thrown out the toxins i ingested. So at 8:00 in the morning, I was back home, but I was so tired and exhausted from non-sleeping. So i slept the whole morning, but i lost my appetite. That could be another safety mechanism of the body after such an ordeal. And personally, i had the greatest lessons of my life! I hope not to do that again.
very tall coconuts dominate this skyline
a palm's tiny nuts