Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scenes from my 5th Floor Window


  Dawn Moon setting before sunrise


 Planes are always in my skies, but i seldom ride them these days!

 a very normal common morning

a gloomy rainy day, during typhoons these structures are invisible

a characteristically unusual sunset, i realized no two sunsets are the same, and they change by the minute

 Iglesia ni Kristo church in that special July night (their anniversary) when all lights are ON. This is the only night of the year when it is fully lighted. Throughout the year they are lighted only in front and some other strategic sides.

 my sunset is enchanting

Outdoor Wednesday: Click on the picture below to learn more...

13 comments:

  1. Such varied colors and strctures within your view as well as Heavenly bodies. Magical! We do live in such different places Andrea. It's fun to share our worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, Even though it is the same vista, the view from your 5th floor window are always seems to change with the time of day and the weather. I don't think that this is a view I would ever tire of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Andrea, almost like time lapse photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Thank you for sharing your view from where you live. I love that church all lit up.

    Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots! Particularly the night shots are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's quite entertaining to be living a ways up that you have plenty of photo ops without leaving the comforts of home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love your views. They are incredibly beautiful anytime of day. It looks like such a different world from my own here. I think the humidity would be the hardest for me....but everything else....perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a very nice view from your window. The bonus would be that beautiful sunset!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Fantastic photos ~ You have it all right there ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have excellent colours for daily viewing. Truly wonderful view of the moon & evening sun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the varied views of this same building. What a nice scene you have from your window.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me to post more, and our conversations make life and gardening more meaningful.

However, Anonymous comments and personal back links give me problems, so i don't publish them. Anonymous + back links = SPAM = DELETE

Related Posts with Thumbnails