Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Skywatching Pastime

There are very few weekends i don't go home to the province for the butterflies and hoyas. Looking for butterflies means i have to go for a walk to the slightly wild surroundings or to the less traveled paths; that i have to encounter a lot of mosquitoes, insects, spiders and their webs on my body and a lot more of unexpected incidents, nice and bad! These walks end with itchy skin, though i use rash guards, sometimes scratches or when i inadvertently slip there are some bruises. Sometimes these stayed with me for the next few days while already in the office in the city. But that is my body complaining, yet my mind and heart is contented and happy. I love doing it and will continue till i still can. Meanwhile, i am now in the city, did not go home, intended to rest and clean my condo unit, and do whatever task i've always laid aside.

So when these weekends happen, i always have the sunsets to have a semblance of being with nature while inside the concrete jungle! The photos are all taken from the 5th Floor Window!

I included the dates and time the pictures are taken. They are all Straight out of the Camera, no alterations, not even cropping.
                                                           
   Friday, October 12, 2018; 5:55pm. 
The moon is already visible at the west as the night sets in.

                                                 Saturday, October 20, 2018; 5:08pm.

 Saturday, October 20, 2018; 5:13pm.

 Saturday, October 20, 2018; 5:14pm.

 Sunday, October 21, 2018; 5:03pm.

 Saturday, October 21, 2018; 5:39pm.

Saturday, October 21, 2018; 5:40pm.

Saturday, October 21, 2018; 5:41pm.


11 comments:

  1. You really get to,watch beautiful sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Linda it is a given in my 5th Floor Window. How are you now?

      Delete
  2. Love those Saturday skies! I couldn't live without editing my shots..lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually do some minor editing too when it comes to flowers and butterflies, but these, i opted not to change them. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful sky photos and what a wonderful view you have! I like the deep blues in the first photo with the moon visible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they are my consolation when i am staying in the city during weekends. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  4. You are blessed with some very intriguing cloud formations. Thanks for sharing this window out onto your world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photographs, especially the one from October 12.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous. Very few people post things from your part of the world. What a lovely area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color in the top picture. The red sky really gives the feel of coming night.
    Reminds me of taking sunrise pictures. They really do look different but the guy at the photo lab (dating myself here) did color corrections of the prints and they looked off. Later we scanned the negatives and reprinted and they looked so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I’m Thien from Vietnam. Thanks greatly for your sharing! That’s really helpful! If you're planning to travel to Vietnam, remember to visit our spectacular Halong Bay - a World Heritage Site. Refer to this Halong Bay floating villages to get the detailed guidelines.

    Hope to see you soon in our country!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me to post more, and our conversations make life and gardening more meaningful.

However, Anonymous comments and personal back links give me problems, so i don't publish them. Anonymous + back links = SPAM = DELETE

Related Posts with Thumbnails