Thursday, August 15, 2013

Horizon Marvels

I hope some of you also miss your sunsets. During our rainy season, clouds dominate our skies. Of course, that is common around the world, from where else will the rains come if not from the clouds. I love the rainy season more than our dry season, because plants are more alive. Concomitant to that are the insects and butterflies, whose generation depends on plants.

But what about my 5th Floor Window sunsets? Well, i just miss them. So every sky clearing i watch thoroughly for possible colors of my horizon. And i am not disappointed because rainy season sunsets are more dramatic than the counterparts during dry months. I hope you agree with me. Please tell me what you say about the following shots.






27 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Andrea... I love sunsets ANYTIME of year --during any kind of weather... Actually, sometimes when there are lots of clouds around, the sunset is even more gorgeous... Your sunsets are marvelous.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sunsets are both dramatic and beautiful. I think clouds can contribute to a magnificent sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intense colors!! These are excellent skywatch photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are gorgeous colorful skies! I love dramatic look. Great captures! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful series. Those colours are truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a dramatic sunset. the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Andrea,

    Brilliant, those are gorgeous sunsets...def worth putting dinner off for a few more minutes. Come and check out Yosemite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your sky is gorgeous and so dramatic! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome shots! the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All beautiful. The third photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness that is dramatic...love the bright oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow--beautiful skies--it pays to "look up" !!! Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous skies! Glad you decided to share your photos on Orange you glad it's Friday. Thanks for joining and I hope to see you again next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful colours - but I think I like that last grey image the best!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clouds make the sky dramatic all the time. Love the colours in teh sunset shots , love that last photo even more, leaden sky and that blue building in the foreground, great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty sunsets...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning photos, Andrea!! Just beautiful! I love sunsets! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning photos, Andrea!! Just beautiful! I love sunsets! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me to post more, and our conversations make life and gardening more meaningful.

However, Anonymous comments and personal back links give me problems, so i don't publish them. Anonymous + back links = SPAM = DELETE

Related Posts with Thumbnails